Technology Features & Specifications
- Feedstock to contain above 90% PE and/or PP and all remaining impurities are no more than 10%
- Scalable process and can be containerised and shipped worldwide
- Uses gases after oil condensation for carbon nanotube synthesis
- Can operate off-grid using combustible gas and oil produced at the plant as energy sources
- 1 tonne of plastics yields approximately 100 kg multi-walled CNTs at purity grades >95-97% CNTs depending on the synthesis and purification conditions
- Multi-walled carbon nanotubes – high performance additive to batteries, polymer composites, 3D printing materials, paintings, coatings and sensors
Pyrolysis upgrading: add-on process for plastic waste treatment.
Market Trends and Opportunities
The global demand for carbon nanotubes is constantly growing owing to increasing demand for higher quality materials.
- Increased profit margin of plastic waste treatment
- Carbon capture from plastic pyrolysis gas