Technology Features & Specifications
Cellular Ionic-Silica-Thermoplastic Polyurethane(TPU)
- Through selective sensing on dynamic stimulation, supersensitive features were implemented by inducing electrochemical capacitance changes in electromagnetic variations
- Cognitive features of broadband dynamic stimulation were implemented through visco-poroelastic behavior of iontronic material
- Low-power operation is possible due to electrochemical capacitance based on an electrical double layer
Material based on flexible polymer matrix
- High elasticity and high flexibility
Physical and environmental monitoring
- Measure electrical movement of body organs such as the heart (electrocardiogram, ECG), muscle (electromyogram, EMG), and others
- Analyze human-to-object interface based on the brain (electroencephalogram, EEG) data
- Provide information based on surrounding environment monitoring
Treatment materials and surgical tools
- Electronic skin graft for patients with skin damage
- Perform sophisticated surgery based on delivery of tactile sensation of the surgery
- Wearable controller
Market Trends and Opportunities
The global electronic skin market has been growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.7% since 2017 and is expected to form a market size of USD 2,695 in 2026.
- Through ionic (electrical double layer, EDL) driven electromagnetic capacitance, the implementation of supersensitivity dynamics detection can be achieved
- Through selective sensing of dynamic stimulation, supersensitive features were implemented.
- Cognitive features of broadband dynamic stimulation were implemented and low-power operation is possible.