Technology Features & Specifications
The “Buffering Technology” is a innovative and new method for producing weakly acidic hypochlorous acid water. It uses the buffering function of buffering materials to generate mildly acidic liquid sodium hypochlorite from sodium hypochlorite without the help of neutralizers such as hydrochloric acid.
High purity, concentrated weakly acidic hypochlorous acid water is produced by eliminating sodium ion from the raw materials of water and sodium hypochlorite by passing them through the buffering materials of a pH buffering layer. Both sodium hypochlorite and the buffering materials are authorized food additives in Japan. The buffering material stabilizes the product at the ideal pH and also eliminates impure substances such as calcium and magnesium contained in water or sodium hydroxide.
The acid produced has been tested at independent third party laboratories for safety and disinfection efficacy.
- Prevention of food poisoning.
- Prevention of hospital infection.
- Hygiene control at plants.
- Collective infection prevention for students.
- Measures against foul odors and bacteria of livestock farmers.
- Measures against air pollution in China and elsewhere.
- Use in the medical field such as treatment of gangrene, washing endoscope ,and disinfection of wounds by bedsores.
- Measures against biological weapons.
Market Trends and Opportunities
In China,India,etc.,there is a huge market as a hygiene measure accompanying rapid economic development and population increase. In the medical field, the number of patients suffering from gangrene due to diabetes and bedsores is enormous. Washing endoscopes requires a considerable amount of water. In general, cleaning and disinfection is required daily for numerous industries and a safe, green and efficent production method is needed.
- Low initial cost.
- Can be manufactured with simple equipment.