Technology Features & Specifications
The plasma generator is capable of removing more than 95% of odour substances and eliminating 99.9% of germs, viruses and moulds:
- Polluted air reaches the ozone generating unit through an inlet
- A discharge phenomenon, mainly plasma, is generated between poles of ceramic rod and metal electrode
- Ozone and OH Radical are generated as water and oxygen in the air undergo a chemical reaction
- Ozone and OH Radical react to the pollutants and are resolved into water, CO2 and nitrogen
- Odours are decomposed and various viruses and germs destroyed
The exceptional high voltage electrical discharge plasma means the technology is able to operate even in hot and humid environments. The technology successfully removes bad odours even if there is ammonia present in the air as it automatically cleans away ammonium nitrate deposits to ensure optimum function of the unit.
The technology has been used in livestock pens and can find further application in indoor environments with a demand or need for safe and odour-free air quality such as hospital rooms.
Benefits of the air steriliser include:
- Removes 95% of odour substances
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and moulds
- Operates in hot and humid environments