Technology Features & Specifications
The technology offers a variety of optical sensors ranging from nanoparticles and colorimetric dyes. The optical sensors can be conjugated to antibodies and other biomolecules. The optical sensors can also be embedded or immobilized into different matrixes or substrates as well as various formats and configurations depending on the diagnostics applications and requirements.
This technology is applicable in point of need diagnostics ranging from:
1. Food quality monitoring such as detection of melamine in milk, screening mycotoxins in grains, monitoring of key quality indicator analytes in oils and fats
2. Clinical diagnosis such as urinary tract infection detection
3. Environmental monitoring in drinking water, waste and industrial waste water
Some of benefits offered are:
1. The optical sensors can be integrated into different substrates as well as a variety of formats or configurations.
2. The optical sensors can be customized and optimized to meet various detection requirements.
3. The preparation of optical sensor is scalable ensuring cost-effective production of sensors.