Technology Features & Specifications
The technology is presented in two main applications:
LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) technology: Optical Gas Imaging system consist of an infrared camera that presents the following features:
- Allows to performance LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) surveys and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Method 21 (Determination of Volatile Organic Compound Leaks) simultaneously.
- Sensing CH4, C3H8, CO2, C2H6, SO2, SF6, VOCs…
- Ready for Industry 4.0: It provides automatic on-field leak reporting.
- Data acquisition from camera
- The camera is customized depending on the gases to be detected.
- Data communications (Bluetooth and Wifi)
- Interchangeable lenses on demand
- Rugged system
- Hand-held use
- Tripod/handle for static and in-motion inspection
- Automatic on-field leak reporting
- Metadata linked to the survey for easy leaks tracking
Gas Sniffer: The gas sniffer measures the concentration of gases and sends automatically data via Bluetooth. A user friendly application, installed on a mobile phone or tablet, provides expanded in-field capabilities: gathering measurements, GPS location, photos and audios to generate reports at the moment. The sniffer presents the following functionalities:
- Sensing CH4, C3H8, CO2, C2H6
- Extremely accurate NDIR (Non dispersive Infrared Sensor) technology.
- Easy one person operation.
- LEDs bar and acoustic signal to indicate the gas percentage detected.
OGI system for Smart Monitoring 24/7. Multifunctional fixed camera for large areas monitoring. The OGI system monitors unattended facilities, increasing operation efficiency, safety and security.
- Automatic Gas detection
- Flare height monitoring
- Automatic fire alarm
- Intelligent thermography
- Trespassing surveillance
The company is offering a technology that can mitigate greenhouse gas emissions, improve safety, increase efficiency and make detection and repair processes easier. All, at a lower cost than existing alternatives.
Market Trends and Opportunities
The proposed products contain all the keys to disrupt a worldwide technological reference in the leak detection market for Oil&Gas (one of the most dynamic domains of O&G industry), valued at $2.10 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.38 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2016 and 2022.
Another relevant markets are:
- Sulfuric acid & metalmaking plants
- Energy & Utilities
- Natural Gas Stations and surveyors
Infrared imaging cameras have long been viewed as a promising tool to enable the industries to keep pace with the demanding requirements on Maintenance and Safety, as currently used state-of-the-art equipment is complex, expensive and heavy. The developed technology has overcome these major shortcomings that limit market acceptance of the technology. The company’s cost-effective OGI can be integrated into a regular maintenance and operation plan to mitigate fugitive gas emissions and contribute to a more secure, clean and efficient industrial production chain.