Technology Features & Specifications
During the natural process of germination, enzyme stores in the soya bean activate and increase its nutritional value to provide for strong growth into a healthy plant. This technology interrupts the sprouting process just at the point where the nutrient values reach their peak and offer this uniquely, nutrition-packed form of soya to the food industry. The nutrient values that increase significantly include that of isoflavonoids, betacarotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and dietary fibre. Carbohydrates and proteins are also converted into less complex forms. As a result of these natural processes, the product has better taste, can be easily digested and does not cause flatulence. At the same time carbohydrate content decreases.
This technology can be used to produce a variety of value added products such as pasta, snacks, ready meals, confectionary and bakery products, for food related industries and businesses that cater to the public, the army, hospitals as well as households. As a source of highly digestible complete protein and a good source of fibre combined with no cholesterol and low carbohydrate, it is well suited for specialist diets, particularly for diabetics, weight loss management and different hospital diets.
Market Trends and Opportunities
Around 80% of world s soybeans are processed for soybean oil and soybean meal, and 95% of soybean meals are converted in to animal feed. Soy food and beverage products are prepared by processing soybeans. The health benefits of soybean include high protein and fiber contents with complete absence of cholesterol. Soy products are currently available in the market as fermented or non-fermented whole food products, food additives and/or ingredients and oil. Soy milk and tofu are traditional soy products which are easily available in retail stores throughout the world. Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions are estimated to be the fastest growing markets for soy based food products. Whole soy food product is the largest and fastest growing market segment. Increasing awareness regarding weight health, and increase in ageing population are driving factors for the global soy food products market. Worldwide, soy based food product sales are estimated to be worth over $100 billion and growing at 5% to 10% annually.
- The world s first high yield, industrial-scale soy bean sprouting process in which the germination is above 90%;
- Eco-friendly process.
Raw material and the products made of the raw material:
- Unique raw material that offers a wide range of product development opportunities within the healthy foods segment, therefore the product development can follow the market needs
- Better taste, easily digested and does not cause flatulence
- Eco-friendly raw material and non-GMO soya beans
- Source of highly digestible complete protein and a good source of fibre combined with no cholesterol and low carbohydrate
- High nutrition value semi processed food and ready to eat foods;
- High protein vegetarian food
- Low priced meat substitute
- Well suited for specialist diets, particularly for diabetics, weight loss management and different hospital diets