Technology Features & Specifications
Deploying and managing blockchain enabled applications should be as simple, fast, and cost-effective as creating a modern web service.
Our technology's suite of features makes this possible and helps an organization make the most of its critical resources, namely talent, time, and money.
Blockchain developers can start developping in minutes and build multiple decentralized applications.
- Multi-protocol: Users may experiment with multiple protocols, all from a single dashboard
- Hybrid deployment - Users are able to flexibly deploy blockchains on cloud, on-prem, or a combination of the two
- Secure - Our technology addresses the complex demands of modern-day security across all layers, from web and infrastructure to on-chain and off-chain
- Collaborative - Users are able to form and manage small or large consortiums in a direct and secure manner
- Intuitive - Through grouping mechanisms such as projects and wizards, users with modest amounts of blockchain or cloud training can deploy and manage a blockchain
- Insights-driven - Data related to projects, consortium participants, nodes, and transaction activity are provided through logs and blockchain-specific dashboards. Combined, the set of monitoring and reporting tools provides both business and IT users with the information they need to run and audit a blockchain consortium
Experimenting with Blockchains, deploying networks and scaling blockchain application to production.
Market Trends and Opportunities
Blockchain presents a US$10 Billion global market opportunity.
Getting a blockchain environment up and ready for development can be complicated and confusing.
With our multi-cloud, multi-protocol panel, users are able to launch decentralised applications (DApps) on MultiChain, Quorum, and Ethereum in a few clicks. Users are able to deploy nodes on a public blockchain such as Ethereum in minutes. There are more protocols and cloud support to be added in the pipeline.
Our technology allows users to deploy a choice of pre-configured blockchain protocols from a selection of cloud providers in simply three steps without having to type a single line of code.