Technology Features & Specifications
- For a 10 ton/day system, it requires approximately 15 kW of input power for the mixer and electric heater. Based on trial data, the system consumes approximately 360 kWh for every batch of feed processed in 24 hours.
- Depending on the requirement, optional equipment such as fully automated waste and catalyst feeders, waste shredder and a container for carbon coke storage can be integrated to minimise manpower requirement. A fully integrated 10 ton/day system is estimated to fit in a 40-ft container.
- The catalyst can potentially handle some amount of PVC given that emission control systems are installed to reduce toxic gas emissions to a safe level.
- Municipal waste management
- Food establishments
- Island and off-grid areas
- Reduced logistic cost and tipping fee at landfills or waste incineration plants as the waste can be treated on-site.
- Use of the carbon coke as a biofuel.