Technology Features & Specifications
This Column-less liquid to liquid, non-ethanol base extraction technology is built on the trade secrets and expertise cumulated over more than a decade of research. The expert formulations of additives coupled with trade secret optimized extraction parameters are the drivers behind this sustainable, high purity, low production cost extraction technology.
Food and Agricultural Industry:
- Reduce the high energy cost of drying the food processing ‘wastes’ into low value commoditized animal feed/plant fertilizers) to meet mass market nutritional needs of human population.
- Efficient extractions of phytochemicals from agricultural waste (e.g. palm kernels)
- Maximises value of food processing ‘waste’ such as spent grains by efficiently transforming these ‘wastes’ into high value mass market friendly functional plant ingredients.
- Economical source of functional plant ingredients to meet rising consumer demand for sustainable, plant based, functional food & supplements.
- An economical source of plant protein/soluble and dietary fiber for development of alternate meat.
- An economical source of plant protein as nutrients for clean meat.
Food/Supplement/Pharma industry/Research Institutes:
- Enables development of novel phytochemical from nature’s abundance supply of botanicals with small batch extractions of quality assured novel bioactive for R&D and market testing.
- Supply of high quality, mass market cost friendly phytochemical ingredients for functional food/plant base supplements
- Halal-certifiable functional food/ plant-based supplements enable access to the more than 1.7b Muslims around the world
Market Trends and Opportunities
- Consumer demand for sustainable food production with circular economy and zero waste generation.
- Consumer demand for plant based diet, functional products and alternate meat
- Aging Asian population requiring mass market friendly functional ingredients that meet Asian taste and preference.
- Trend towards lab grown meat
- Economical means of valorizing food process side-streams & agricultural plant waste
- Access to development and supply of novel and/or quality assured plant health ingredients for functional food development.
- Small batch contract manufacturing of quality assured phytochemical for R&D/market testing.
- Halal certifiable plant extracts enables access to more than 1.7b Muslim population