Technology Features & Specifications
- Use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons to identify location and equipment
- Use mobile app to crowdsource the location of equipment in the background
- Optionally use low-cost embedded module to monitor the location of the equipment in the background.
- Location data of equipment are updated in cloud and readily available
- Records movement history of equipment
This technology is applicable for
Tracking of high-value assets within designated areas. By simply attaching a Beacon to every important asset, the customer can identify and monitor its location in real-time and know how often it is being used, by whom, and when.
Tracking of goods movement in the warehouses. Warehouses may have a constant flow of incoming and outgoing fleets of vehicles or equipment. The customer can utilize beacons to maintain real-time inventory control, tracking arriving and departing assets moving throughout a yard.
This project can help improve productivity and accuracy in tracking of important assets.
No manual recording of movement of equipment.
The location of equipment is always accurate and up to date. This reduces the time taken for service engineers to search for equipment.
Movement history of the equipment is available for analysis purpose, e.g. utilization of equipment.