Technology Features & Specifications
- An all-in-fiber solution to achieve multiple functionalities in a single flexible fiber.
- Lego-like template to enable the integration of many components in a single flexible fiber.
- Industry scale-up capability with kilometer length from one fabrication to achieve high production yield and low cost.
- Breathable for constructing multi-dimensional fabrics for wearable electronics.
- Washable and mechanical stability.
This technology is applicable (but not limited) to the following:
- Wearable electronics, such as health and weight management, exercise and training management, thermal regulation and management, active cooling, etc.
- Large-area sensing and monitoring, such as environmental sensing including optical sensing, sound sensing, temperature sensing, pressure sensing, gas and chemical sensing.
- Energy generation from heat, motion, and light.
- Military and defense applications.
- Access to state-of-the-art research outcomes.
- Engage collaboration on product-driven research and development.
- Step-by-step technology and skill transfer, including materials selection, functional material synthesis, fiber design and fabrication, material characterization and optimization, fiber characterization and system integration, device optimization, and failure analysis.
- High-tech consultation, including material, device, characterization and system.